Guidelines for PANCKY PK0075 Metal Detector
1.Is Pancky PK0075 easy to assemble?
- Yes, PK0075 Metal Detector is quite easy to assemble. Here´s our assemble instruction video:
- Tips on how to assemble the "S Stem" direction:
Also, if you want to view or download the manual of PANCKY PK0075 Metal Detector, you can click here directly: PK0075 MANUAL
2.Is Pancky PK0075 easy to use?
- Yes, PK0075 Metal Detector is quite beginner friendly. Here´s our usage video and some tips:
Related read: PANCKY PK0075 Guide: How to Use Your New Metal Detector
3.How can I maintain PANCKY PK0075？
- During use, avoid the detector colliding with hard objects or falling from a height, which may damage the internal components.
- The detector requires two 9-volt alkaline batteries, no more than 9V, otherwise the circuit may be damaged.Note that rechargeable batteries cannot be used.
- When the detector is not in use, the switch should be set to "OFF". When not in use for a long time, be sure to remove the battery.
- When finishing metal detecting, you may either tape the device or rinse the coil with clean water. This is gonna help you avoid future concerns.
- To keep the metal detector clean and tidy, it can be wiped with a damp cloth, but not with chemical cleaners.
4.What are the tips on using PANCKY PK0075？
- Tips on how to remove the protective film:
- Tips on how to use the backlight:
Thank you for choosing PANCKY！
To thank you for your support, we will offer each customer who has purchased PANCKY PK0075 with an additional warranty period. Submit the information below to get an extended warranty up to 3 years!